Craft Beer, Mead, and Cider
$10 minimum order
All Sales Final
1. All cans are in single can format so please add the total amount of cans you would like to order. You will receive a .50 cent per can discount when buying the full 4 or 6 pack.
2. If your order is placed within business hours you will receive an email informing you it is ready for pick up. Our pick up hours are:
-Sunday: 11am - 5pm
3. Once your order is available for pick up you can come and grab it! You can either come inside, or you can give us a call when you arrive and we will bring out to your car.
We greatly appreciate your support over the years.
This Whiskey flight puts the cut bottle Whiskey beside its Barrel Proof version.
Includes 4 2oz samples of each Whiskey listed below
1) Chattanooga Whiskey 91 - Made with 4 grains, the extended 7-day fermentations highlight the rich, complex high-malt character, while providing nuanced, fruity complexity. Tasting Notes: Dried apricot, sweet tea, honeyed toast. Medium body & a lingering, malty-sweet finish. 91 proof.
2) Chattanooga Whiskey Cask 111 - Handcrafted from a single fermentation in small batches. Unfiltered, barrel strength expression of their signature Tennessee High Malt. By omitting the traditional filtration process, Cask 111 is able to retain every bit of flavor and complexity from the rich ingredients and long maturation process. Full body & a warming, malty finish. 111 proof.
3) Pinhook Bourbon Heist - With an average of three years and four months, the 2021 vintage of Pinhook’s flagship bourbon showcases bright aromas of orange blossom, nutmeg, and fresh roasted coffee. These transition to a vibrant palate of butterscotch, toasted coconut, almond, and sassafras. 98 proof.
4) Pinhook Bourbon Heist High Proof - Bottled at cask strength, the 2021 vintage of high proof bourbon offers warm notes of candied peaches, mango, and Ceylon cinnamon. An expansive palate showcases deep notes of baked nectarine, papaya, and dark maple. 119.9 proof.
Iron&Glass Romeoville is located on Weber rd. in between Airport and Renwick.
632 S. Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446
Tuesday - Wednesday: 12pm-8pm